1. May the good Lord be with you
Down every road you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you’re far from home
And may you grow to be proud
Dignified and true
And do unto others
As you’d have done to you
Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you’ll always stay
2. Thankya, Rod Stewart, for writing that song just for my baby. 😉
3. This, my friends, is why photography is so important. Memories…of how she looked TODAY. I cannot have it back. It’s gone.
4. This series was literally thrown together in minutes b/c if sistah says she wants to go do a “shession,” we go DO a “shession.”
5. I’d purchased a fab headband to match this dress and guess who couldn’t find it when we were getting ready. I’m certain it’s either stuck on a baby doll’s head somewhere or deep under one of my car seats. I grabbed the scissors and snipped a few crape myrtle blooms for her hair.
6. That dawg you see in these pictures is not loved by the head honchos of this house. The 3 kids who live with us are attached to her.
Shebarksnonstopandsometimesifeellikechokingher. I can’t decide what I’d rather look at…Dixie the dog, or Randy Travis’ mug shot.
7. Thank you, Ashley R, for providing some inspirational humor for our “shession,” with the following….
“Marty had a party, everyone was there. Hootie let a tootie, they all went out for air.”
The middle shot below is my mommygoggles favorite…