1. This dark haired beauty was 7 weeks. She was about 6 weeks older than my “norm” for newborns, and she did GREAT! I love how her cheeks are filled out…and that HAIR!! Have you evah?
2. Isaac decided to unleash rain and DARK skies on us the day of this session. Being the competitive person that I am, I decided to win.
3. There was an orange chair in the master that called my name…those are definitely some of my favorites! This crew is just too photogenic, it’s not fair! 😉
4. 4 year old big bro was PERFECT, I’m tellin ya… he was all about that little baby of his.
5. …and last, but definitely not least, is my new friend Chicco…a tiny chiwawa that I might kidnap from Heather. Although he made an appearance in many outtakes, see if you can find him in one shot below.