1. This was a new shooting spot for me and I fell in LOVE! I adore shooting families…especially ones that aren’t afraid to show a bit of affection. That’s what it’s all about folks, love for one another.
2. Just SEE if you can guess the personalities of these two boys based on these shots. I’ll give you a clue…1 of them could be a J.Crew model, is serious and sweet and loves his ma and pa. The other one is funny, can make awesome noises, never meets a stranger and lives for laughter.
3. I told their mom, Paige, who by the way, I’ve know forever, (wow, that was a lot of commas…probably inserted incorrectly) that I wasn’t worried about their wardrobe b/c that girl is ALWAYS dressed to the nines. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear the same thing twice.
4. AND, YA-HOO, we had WONDERFUL weather…like, it was 70 degrees!! pleasestaythatwaypleasestaythatwaypleasestaythatway…
5. My favorite quote from the session was when one of the boys said, “If you’re gonna talk about girls, I’m going to smile. ” It wasn’t just him smiling, I assure you!